The remains of the house which Michael Hutson and his family once called home. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- New academy head eyes sports excellence Read More
- All negative tests in CPL bubble Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
A Christ Church family of nine are pondering their next move after fire destroyed all they owned on Tuesday.
Michael Hutson, of Bamboo Road, St Lawrence, said the only possessions he and his family now have were the clothes on their backs.
The fire service reported receiving the call around 6:20 p.m.
“I was up the gap by the shop and only my son and two grandchildren were home. When I realised what was happening, I ran back and we tried to get the fire out but there was too much smoke. Nothing get save; all we have is what we got on,” he said yesterday. (CA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.