Wendy Clarke, mother of Julian Maurice Clarke who went missing in the water off Little Bay, St Lucy, doesn’t believe he is alive. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Germany hands lifeline to Lufthansa airlines Read More
- Pandemic forces change at Marks and Spencer's Read More
- Holyfield willing to fight Tyson for charity Read More
- Davis Cup home tie still on Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Wendy Clarke said she had repeatedly told her son not to go swimming in the ocean, but it fell on deaf ears.
Today, she is mourning his disappearance at Little Bay, St Lucy.
The distraught mother, of Josey Hill in the same parish, said she was never comfortable with the sea and constantly urged her son, 40-year-old landscaper Julian Maurice Clarke, to stay away.
She said the last time she saw him, she had no idea where he was going or she would have told him again, especially as it was Lent. (CA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.