President of the Barbados Football Association (BFA)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
The financial affairs of local football should not be heavily impacted by the coronavirus outbreak.
So says President of the Barbados Football Association (BFA), Randy Harris, despite the Coca-Cola Premier League being halted due to the spread of the deadly virus.
“We are in an enviable position whereby we are mostly financed by FIFA. If there is no football being played, it means that we are not spending money. It may not affect us as much as it would for other national associations,” Harris told Saturday Sport.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.