Sandra Osborne (FP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Finance should not be an issue for Barbadians making the Olympic journey to next year’s Tokyo Games.
This assurance came from president of the Barbados Olympic Association (BOA), Sandra Osborne, following Sunday’s announcement of the new dates for the Tokyo Olympic Games by the executive board of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
“I would say that overall we are 100 per cent in support of the efforts of the athletes to qualify and to participate in the games. This is definitely our priority. There is no pulling back.
We will do whatever we need to do in order to facilitate them getting to the games once they qualify,” she told NATION SPORT.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.