Zane Maloney (FP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
The Coronavirus has put a spoke in Zane Maloney’s wheels.
But the champion driver is aiming to collect more checkered flags once the global pandemic is under control.
Barbados’ top junior F4 sensation has his eyes set on once again dominating on the international circuit but he will have to wait at the starting line as the racing season was delayed due to the rapidly spreading virus.
“Hopefully I win some races in Euro Formula and win some championships and move onto the next step. We do not know what the next step will be as yet so it is just about doing the best job possible right now when I can race. I have to show everyone what I am all about and then we will decide through the racing year when it starts, what we are going to do,” Maloney told NATION SPORT during a telephone interview.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.