Immigration Department (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
All applications for the renewal, and or grant, of any permit or form of status determined under the Immigration Act Cap 190, Cap 186; and any other enactment, which will expire during March 28 to April 14, will be extended until Friday, May 15.
A statement from Government said these permits include, but are not limited to, extensions of stay in Barbados and work permits.