Police broke up a gathering of about 20 men at Passage Road, St Michael, today. (Pictures by Reco Moore)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Police dispersed a group of men gathered under a shed at Passage Road, St Michael, earlier today.
One of the lawmen said that about 20 of the young men were convening on the block in close proximity to each other.
In addition to scattering the group, the officers also dismantled the hut.
The gathering was in breach of the stay-at-home orders given by the authorities and the recommended six feet apart by the health experts to stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). (AC)
This shed at Passage Road, St Michael, where a group of men was liming, was torn down by police.