One man fell ill this morning. (GP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
A man passed out while among the crowd of shoppers at Hill’s Supermarket on Roebuck Street, St Michael this morning. Worried bystanders shielded him from the morning sun with a box and umbrella as help was summoned.
People rushed to supermarkets to stock up on supplies ahead of the curfew which goes into effect at 8 p.m. today. The curfew was announced yesterday by Acting Prime Minister Santia Bradshaw as one of the measures to limit the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
It was originally to start at 6 p.m. but was extended to 8 p.m.
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.