- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Holder leads Windies to Day 2 honours Read More
- Cricket resumes in Sri Lanka next week Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
Sixty people have now tested positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Four people tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday, bringing the total number of perople who have tested positive for the viral illness since March 16 to 60 - 31 females and 29 males.
Of those, 52 remain in isolation; six have been released and two have died. The ages range from seven years old to 95.
The new cases include a 95-year-old male, who is critically ill. The others are a 47-year-old female, who was infected by a known contact; and a 57-year-old female and an 84-year-old female, who travelled abroad.
A total of 30 tests were done yesterday at the Best-dos Santos Public Health Laboratory, and 557 have been carried out since testing started on February 11. (BGIS)
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.