Ashley Ross (BBC)
- Small Business Association elects new president Read More
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Japan scaling back some parts of Olympic Games Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Brazil Carnival delayed Read More
Atlanta – Little Women: Atlanta star Ashley Ross – also known as Ms Minnie – has died suddenly at the age of 34.
Her publicist Liz Dixson confirmed the news in a statement published on Ross' Instagram account.
The statement, issued "with profound sadness", said Ross "had succumbed to injuries from a tragic hit-and-run car accident".
The show, which airs on the Lifetime channel in the United Kingdom, follows the lives of a group of women with dwarfism.
The reality show is based in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States.
The statement continued: "The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."
No holds barred
The sixth series of Little Women: Atlanta is set to air later this year and it's believed filming has already been completed. Ross had been a part of the show since it began in 2016.
It was a spin-off of Little Women: LA and, like the original, is full of real-life drama as the women navigate their way through life's challenges – there are boyfriend issues, pregnancies, tears, tantrums, you name it.
The women have even delved into the world of hip hop – well, it is Atlanta.
But it also has a serious side, showing the difficulties of having dwarfism. (BBC)