Ministry of Education (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Windies cement lead on Day 3 Read More
- New WTA events and ranking system Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
The Ministry of Education, Technological and Vocational Training (METVT) is aware of WhatsApp messages in circulation about the collection and distribution of devices for students enrolled in the Google G Suite Tech Drive for Education Project.
Members of the public are advised that these WhatsApp messages did not originate from the Ministry.
Persons are urged to desist from circulating information from unofficial sources. The METVT will inform the public as to when and how devices will be issued. This confirmation will be shared by the Ministry, in collaboration with Haigh Communications Inc., through the Barbados Government Information Service, in due course.
Every effort is being made to ensure that students are not disadvantaged as they make the transition to online learning.
For more information, persons are asked to call the Google G Suite Help Desk at 535-0798, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com. (BGIS)