- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Windies cement lead on Day 3 Read More
- New WTA events and ranking system Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
The retail prices of gasoline, diesel and kerosene will decrease, effective midnight Sunday, May 3.
Gasoline will be adjusted from $3.57 per litre to $3.09 per litre, which represents a decrease of $0.48; the price of diesel will drop by $0.37, from $2.89 per litre to $2.52 per litre, and kerosene will go from $1.01 per litre to $0.73 per litre, a reduction of $0.28.
These price adjustments are in keeping with Government’s policy of allowing retail prices to be reflective of those on the international market. (BGIS)