Dario Watson is looking for a new co-driver for his Toyota Starlet. (Picture by Trevor Thorpe.)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Dario Watson will be carrying the fight to the more seasoned campaigners in SuperModified 1 (SM1) whenever the all-clear is given for motorsport to resume.
He told NATIONSPORT the coronavirus COVID-19 is the reason why he is not a household name as yet after the preparation work of his team of technical specialists and strategists on his EP 82 Toyota Starlet.
Watson said he and the car were ready and pointed for Flow King Of The Hill and Sol Rally Barbados.
He noted his team had completed the work on upgrading the car to prevent the last-minute rush and then the COVID-19 pandemic brought everything to a standstill. (TT)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.