Kraigg Brathwaite (FILE)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
WEST INDIES TEST VICE-CAPTAIN Kraigg Brathwaite may be in danger of having his central red-ball contract downgraded.
And while Cricket West Indies (CWI) is yet to provide players with new deals for the planned 2020-21 season, there is growing speculation surrounding the future of the Caribbean’s No.1 rated opening batsman.
The novel coronavirus is having a global impact on international sports, and CWI is not projecting the issuing of new contracts until the end of May.
Word of this came from CWI chief executive officer Johnny Grave yesterday during an interview with NATION SPORT.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.