Former Cricket West Indies president Dave Cameron (FP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
FORMER PRESIDENT OF Cricket West Indies (CWI) Dave Cameron has written to the region’s governing body for cricket in the wake of a leak audit report of CWI’s finances.
Word of this from CWI chief executive officer Johnny Grave during an interview with NATION SPORT.
“We received a letter yesterday from representatives of Mr Cameron and we haven’t responded as yet, but I expect us to respond in the next couple of days,” Grave said.
It comes after former West Indies fast bowler and cricket commentator Michael Holding brought the situation to light, apparently exposing the alleged financial mismanagement of the CWI board. (AGB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.