- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Police have launched an investigation into the unnatural death of a man at Long Bay Beach, St Philip, near Sam Lord’s Castle, earlier today.
They received a report that an unresponsive man was pulled from the water.
On arrival with ambulance personnel, a check was made of the body, which showed no sign of life. A medical doctor later pronounced the victim dead.
The incident occurred around 11:30 a.m.
Anyone who may have information related to this incident is asked to contact District ‘C’ Police Station at 416-8200, Police Emergency 211, Crime Stoppers 1800-8477(TIPS) or any Police Station. (PR/SAT)
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.