- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
No Caribbean country has, as yet, followed in the footsteps of Bermuda where drug accused can be cautioned for having a small amount of drugs.
Until then, said Justice Randall Worrell, the courts here will be guided by the laws relating to marijuana.
He was dealing with Jamaican/Canadian drug mule Serena Daniella Gentles, who was sentenced to 36 months in jail. Gentles was the first inmate to be sentenced via Zoom.
However, she will only have to spend a remaining 113 days. (HLE)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.