Chad Darlington (left) and Shakeem Shorey. (Pictures by Reco Moore.)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
TEENAGER Chad Keelay Darlington was remanded to prison on a charge of murdering Jamar Crichlow on May 17.
The 19-year-old accused of Block 13C, Bonnetts Housing Area, Brittons Hill, St Michael, who appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court this morning will reappear in court on June 19.
Meanwhile, Shakeem Kobi Shorey, 20, of 3rd Avenue, Licorish Village, My Lord’s Hill, St Michael, was not required to plead to the charge that he supplied a firearm to Darlington on May 16 and that he did not have licence from the Commissioner of Police to do so.
He also appeared in the same court and was remanded to HMP Dodds until June 19. (HLE)
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.