Ranaldo Sanato Trim (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Digicel makes progess in debt reduction Read More
- Real Madrid preparing to launch women’s team Read More
- Africa Cup of Nations postponed to 2022 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
A PIONEER RESERVE in the Barbados Defence Force Sports Programme accused of illegal possession of a firearm was remanded when he appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today.
Ranaldo Sanato Trim, 21, of 3rd Avenue, Licorish Village, My Lord’s Hill, St Michael, was not required to plead to having a gun and one round of ammunition in his possession on May 19.
Magistrate Graveney Bannister remanded the accused to HMP Dodds.
The accused, who was represented by attorney Arthur Holder, will reappear in court on June 19. (HLE)
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.