Ranaldo Sanato Trim (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Tridents get a new coach for CPL campaign Read More
- Nadal skipping US Open Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
A PIONEER RESERVE in the Barbados Defence Force Sports Programme accused of illegal possession of a firearm was remanded when he appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today.
Ranaldo Sanato Trim, 21, of 3rd Avenue, Licorish Village, My Lord’s Hill, St Michael, was not required to plead to having a gun and one round of ammunition in his possession on May 19.
Magistrate Graveney Bannister remanded the accused to HMP Dodds.
The accused, who was represented by attorney Arthur Holder, will reappear in court on June 19. (HLE)
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.