- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Like other types of merchandise, the green gun was advertised for sale on WhatsApp.
And Renaldo Omar Griffith decided it was just what he wanted to protect himself.
Griffith, now 25, of Fitts Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael, appeared via Zoom in the No. 2 Supreme Court on Friday, May 22 and pleaded guilty to having a .380-semi-automatic gun and eight rounds of ammunition in his possession on August 24, 2015.
His attorney Shadia Simpson requested a pre-sentencing report and this request was granted by Justice Randall Worrell. (HLE)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.