Mostafa Rahaman (GP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
One of Mostafa Rahaman’s close friends is still trying to come to terms with his death.
The 57-year-old Brittons Hill, St Michael resident’s body was found in an area at Strathclyde St Michael, near where he worked, Thursday evening.
Rahaman’s long-time friend Ibrahim Bhana, who had spoken to him moments before his body was found, was shocked at the passing.
“He came to return items he borrowed on Sunday and I asked him to stay back a little bit because I was going out, so I left him responsible for the place. (TG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.