Keith Curtis Maynard’s mother Editha Maynard (left) being consoled by her daughter Harriette Maynard. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.))
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Keith Curtis “Babb” Maynard, who died at Long Bay beach in St Philip, on Thursday, May 21 had a love affair with the sea.
His body was discovered at the beach around 11:30 a.m. and police investigations are ongoing.
When a team visited the 64-year-old’s former residence on May 22, his nephew Rico Maynard said that he was a well known diver for more than 30 years.
Rico said Keith, a small beef farmer, also taught several youngsters in the community, including him, how to swim. (SB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.