PdP’s spokesman on health, Paul Gibson, has given the BLP Government a failing grade on testing during the COVID-19 pandemic. (Picture by Rachelle Agard)
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Digicel makes progess in debt reduction Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- No Root, no change in WI tactics! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
The People’s Party for Democracy and Development (PdP) has given the Barbados Labour Party administration a failing grade on testing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pharmacist and spokesman on health for the party, Paul Gibson, told the media yesterday it would be interesting if Government began antibody testing to determine who may have had the virus unknowingly and survived.
He felt such testing would provide a better overall picture, including information on how many people may have had the virus but recovered.
He made the assessment yesterday during a press conference at the Opposition Leader’s Office, Worthing Corporate Centre, Worthing, Christ Church. (RA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.