- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Digicel makes progess in debt reduction Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- No Root, no change in WI tactics! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
For the third straight day, the Best-dos Santos Public Health Laboratory reported no positive cases of COVID-19. The laboratory performed 100 tests yesterday.
No one will be released from isolation today. The numbers, therefore, remain the same – 92 confirmed cases, 71 recoveries, 14 persons in isolation and seven deaths.
The public health laboratory has now completed 4,888 tests. (BGIS)