The headquarters of the World Health Organisation. (Reuters)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Holder not about personal records Read More
- Drivers welcome return to action at Bushy Park Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
Geneva - The World Health Organisation reported a record increase in global coronavirus (COVID-19) cases on Sunday, with the total rising by 183 020 in a 24-hour period.
The biggest increase was from North and South America with over 116 000 new cases, according to a daily report here Total global cases are over 8.7 million with more than 461 000 deaths, according to the WHO.
The previous record for new cases was 181 232 on June 18. (Reuters)