Fast bowler Chemar Holder removed Sunil Ambris and Nkrumah Bonner in an impressive five-over spell. (GP)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Holder leads Windies to Day 2 honours Read More
- Cricket resumes in Sri Lanka next week Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
West Indies’ latest fast bowling recruit, Chemar Holder, says he has had some guidance and tips from the more experienced members of the pace attack.
Speaking at a Zoom conference in Old Trafford yesterday afternoon, Holder, who has played just 19 first-class matches, said Kemar Roach and Shannon Gabriel have helped him on his first tour with the senior West Indies side.
“It is actually a big transition coming from youth cricket up and I am learning all the time. I have gotten alot of information and guidance from Kemar Roach, who plays for my franchise team back home Barbados.
“I know that if anything happens, I can easily go to Shannon, Jason [Holder], Kemar and they will assist me.” (MK)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Join Nation News on WhatsApp