- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- CPL group tests negative for COVID-19 in Trinidad Read More
- Lara dispels coronavirus rumours Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
The man caught masturbating on the Richard Haynes Boardwalk has been banned from all beaches and must undergo outpatient treatment at the Psychiatric Hospital.
This was the sentence Magistrate Graveney Bannister imposed on Barry Christopher Cumberbatch when Cumberbatch reappeared before him in the Bridgetown Traffic Court on Tuesday.
Cumberbatch, 49, of Deighton Road, St Michael, had pleaded guilty to willfully, openly and lewdly exposing his person on the Richard Haynes Boardwalk on June 8.
Police received a report of a man masturbating in some bushes in the area where a gym class was being conducted. (HLE)
Join Nation News on WhatsApp
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at the link below.