Attorney Susanna Thompson (left) being escorted to the District “A” Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, July 4, 2020. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Clubs force BFA to change course Read More
- Sutherland asks for time Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Barbadian attorney Susanna Thompson pleaded not guilty to stealing a client’s money when she appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Thompson, who was represented by Angella Mitchell-Gittens, is accused of stealing $5 000.
She was granted bail of $5 000 with one surety when she appeared before Magistrate Graveney Bannister. She is scheduled to return to court on July 29. (SAT)
Join Nation News on WhatsApp
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.