- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- CPL group tests negative for COVID-19 in Trinidad Read More
- Lara dispels coronavirus rumours Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Police are investigating a stabbing incident which occurred around 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, near Bay Street Esplanade, Bay Street, St Michael.
A statement from police said officers from Hastings Worthing Station responded to the incident where three 17-year old-males were attacked and beaten by a large group of young men who ran away after the assault.
“Two of the men suffered puncture wounds - one victim received [injury] to the right side of his body, the other injured with a puncture wound to the right side of his neck. They were both taken away by ambulance to the QEH for medical attention. The third victim was beaten about his body and is being treated by a . . . physician,” according to the statement.
Investigations are ongoing. (PR)
Join Nation News on WhatsApp