- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
Police are investigating the unnatural death of Karl Waithe, 43, of Powder Road, Station Hill, St Michael yesterday.
Waithe died at the Accident and Emergency Department of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH). A statement from police today said Waithe is suspected to have ingested a noxious substance at home.
Police said initial investigations revealed that Waithe called for a neighbour’s assistance between noon and 1 p.m yesterday. The neighbour, who reportedly found Waithe “stumbling towards a . . . vehicle" parked at the front of the house, drove him to the QEH, where he died. (PR)
Join Nation News on WhatsApp