SHAKING OFF RUST: Roger Hill enjoyed shaking down his recently-acquired Skoda Fabia R5. (Picture by Darnley Callender)
- Fortnite developer sues Apple and Google Read More
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Wood pounds queens Deacons Read More
- Serena continues winning streak against Venus Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
After three months of inactivity during the coronavirus lockdown, action returned to the Bushy Park race circuit on Sunday.
Competitors from across the disciplines headed to the St Philip facility as Bushy Park Circuit Inc. (BPCI) organised Track Days for karts, race cars and rally cars.
More than 40 drivers enjoyed the chance to get behind the wheel again, including Dane Skeete, in the Subaru Impreza WRC S12B in which he and Tyler Mayhew won the Sol Rally Barbados last year:
“It was a good opportunity to shake off some rust and the rain made it that little bit more fun. I’m really hoping we can get back on the roads soon, though, as the car is working flawlessly and it really isn’t suited for the track,” Skeete said. (PR/EZS)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Join Nation News on WhatsApp
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.