- Fortnite developer sues Apple and Google Read More
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Wood pounds queens Deacons Read More
- Serena continues winning streak against Venus Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
One man is in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in critical condition with an injury to the throat after an incident involving two Guyanese nationals at Sobers Lane, St Michael earlier today.
The dispute occurred around 8:35 a.m. police say, and both the man, who was identified only as Chabinanth, and the woman, Rajdai Persaud, 45, sustained injuries. She is said to be in stable condition.
Persaud, 45, who lives at Sobers Lane, had an injury to the right side of her head when police arrived. She was outside the home, while Chabinanth, 53, who resides at Reed Street, also St Michael, was inside the house.
Both were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
Anyone who may have information that can assist police in this matter is asked to contact Police emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1800-TIPS (8477), Criminal Investigation Department at 1 (246)430-7189 or any police station. (PR/SAT)
Join Nation News on WhatsApp
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at the link below.