Andre Shamar Freeman confessed to breaking into the DLP’s St James South Constituency office by picking the dead bolt lock on the door. (FP)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
A burglar with 38 convictions, who told police he learnt the tricks of his trade from the infamous “Dead Bolt Man”, added another conviction to his name yesterday when he appeared in the No. 4 Supreme Court.
Andre Shamar Freeman, 33, of Crusher Site Road, Prospect, St James, admitted he entered the Democratic Labour Party’s St James South Constituency Office between October 2 and 11, 2018, and stole items of stationery worth $16 649, belonging to the branch office.
Justice Laurie-Ann Smith-Bovell ordered a pre-sentencing report on Freeman and adjourned its production until August 28.
Freeman, whose convictions include 36 for burglary, is currently serving a sentence which is to end on September 2. (HLE)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Join Nation News on WhatsApp