- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Clubs force BFA to change course Read More
- Sutherland asks for time Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Some would be surprised ‘The General’ Edwin Yearwood started his entertainment career by winning a national singing competition at the age of 14 with a ballad.
Six years later, Krosfyah the band was formed, producing their debut album ‘Ultimate Dance Party-Pump Me Up’ in 1995.
It remains the biggest selling album in the soca genre. The hitmaker who wrote all his soca songs, reflects on his career spanning 30 years in the industry.
We put the hitmaker to the test by asking him to name his top five Krosfyah songs.
Your very own 2020 Crop Over Souvenir: The Digital Series will also be aired on Instagram @nation246 or at www.nationnews.com. New episodes will be released from Monday to Saturday until August 3, 2020 at 6:30pm.
Like, share and leave us a comment letting us know what your top five Krosfyah songs are and what Crop Over means to you.
Proudly sponsored by The Barbados Light & Power Company Limited and Banks Beer