Ramon Moore, with a best time of one minute 18.79 seconds in the Superior Auto Centre Toyota Corolla picked up one of the rookie prizes at the BRC AutoCross at Bushy Park last Saturday. (Picture by Trevor Thorpe)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia postpone series with West Indies Read More
- Todt has mixed feelings over Hamilton breaking Schumacher’s records Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ellen promises better culture on set Read More
Liam Rondon and Ramon Moore drove away with the rookie prizes as drivers disposed of Round Two of the 2020 Barbados Rally Club’s (BRC) Autocross Championship at Bushy Park at the weekend.
Rondon in a Suzuki Swift Sport 1600 Cup Car and Moore in the Superior Auto Centre Toyota Corolla 1500 in the 2 wheel drive street tyreclass with some very impressive driving, returned good times to take the prizes donated by the newly-opened Sol Airport Service Station.
“It was one of many ways that we want to say thanks to the Barbadians who support the station and also to encourage the young and up-and-coming drivers in motorsport”, general manager of the Sol Airport Station Anthony Ramcharitar noted.
Rondon returned a best time of one minute18.08 seconds on run number six and placed ninth overall, while Moore’s best time of one minute 18.79 seconds was posted on run number 5 and helped him to grab 11th place in the overall standings. (TT)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Join Nation News on WhatsApp