Sir Ronald Sanders (FILE)
- Small Business Association elects new president Read More
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Japan scaling back some parts of Olympic Games Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Brazil Carnival delayed Read More
Sir Ronald Sanders issued a tribute following the death today of former Prime Minister Owen Arthur.
Sir Ronald is a veteran Caribbean diplomat, presently serving as Antigua and Barbuda’s Ambassador to the United States and the OAS.
Please see the tribute below.
“Owen Arthur and I had been talking almost everyday over the last few weeks, until he was admitted to hospital.
"He was deeply troubled by events in Guyana and about matters concerning LIAT. Most of all, he was worried by dangers of fragmentation in the Caribbean Community in whose cause he worked to the very end.
"He richly deserves to be remembered as an outstanding Caribbean Champion”. (PR)