A section of the petition which is being circulated online. (GP)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
An online petition has been started seeking justice for ten-year-old Demarco Gibbs, who was beaten by four others.
The petition was started by Stephanie Chase, a teacher.
There was overwhelming response when distraught mother Tricia Gibbs was featured in a video on the Nation’s social media platforms earlier this week.
Gibbs fears there may be no justice for her son. He was beaten by four boys and struck in the back of the head, now he is in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital fighting for his life having suffered brain damage from the incident.
However, he may not be in a position to give police a formal statement because it is not known if he will ever talk again. The incident occurred two weeks ago.
Tricia (below) yesterday expressed thanks to people at home and abroad who sent words of support and prayers. (KG)