Tricia Gibbs giving an update on her son Demarco Gibbs. (FILE)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- CPL group tests negative for COVID-19 in Trinidad Read More
- Lara dispels coronavirus rumours Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
A relative of one of the boys who was with Demarco Gibbs when he was beaten is calling on the mothers of the other children to take them to the police.
Demarco, ten, was detained in the Intensive Care Unit of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on June 14 after being struck in the head with pieces of wood.
It was reported that four of his peers were involved.
His mother, Tricia Gibbs, has expressed disappointment that the children who injured her son had not come forward or been arrested by the police.
However, yesterday, the grandmother of a 12-year-old boy said her daughter took him to the police station a day after the incident. (MB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.