Tricia Gibbs giving an update on her son Demarco Gibbs. (FILE)
- Small Business Association elects new president Read More
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Japan scaling back some parts of Olympic Games Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Brazil Carnival delayed Read More
A relative of one of the boys who was with Demarco Gibbs when he was beaten is calling on the mothers of the other children to take them to the police.
Demarco, ten, was detained in the Intensive Care Unit of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on June 14 after being struck in the head with pieces of wood.
It was reported that four of his peers were involved.
His mother, Tricia Gibbs, has expressed disappointment that the children who injured her son had not come forward or been arrested by the police.
However, yesterday, the grandmother of a 12-year-old boy said her daughter took him to the police station a day after the incident. (MB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.