Patrons having a good time at the Carib Beach Bar on Sunday. (FILE)
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Files put HSBC in spotlight Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Chambers, Slocombe to defend their titles Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Harvey Weinstein stripped of British honour Read More
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic Crop Over, the island’s biggest summer festival, was cancelled. But Barbadians still got the opportunity to fete and have a good time at scaled-down events over the weekend.
Caribdooment, a play on the annual masquerade parade Kadooment, was one of those parties.
It was a free and safe family-oriented event held at the Carib Beach Bar, Worthing, Christ Church on Sunday.
Following mandatory protocols, each patron was required to wear a mask, sanitiste their hands and got their temperature checked upon entry. Next, it was time to party.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.