- Club severing all workers Read More
- Files put HSBC in spotlight Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Chambers, Slocombe to defend their titles Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Harvey Weinstein stripped of British honour Read More
A woman is in stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after sustaining several stab wounds to the upper torso.
According to police, the incident occurred around 4:10 a.m. on Saturday on the compound of the old Ministry of Health building on Jemmotts Lane, St Michael.
No name was released, but the woman had stab wounds to back, chest and both arms and a laceration on her nose.
Police investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)