- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Apple files countersuit against Fortnite developers Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
The Ministry of Health and Wellness said today four people have gone into isolation after testing positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19) yesterday, and four will leave the facility today after recovering.
This development takes the number of confirmed cases to 142, while the numbers in isolation remain at 23.
The four new cases all arrived in the island yesterday – two Barbadian men on a Jet Blue flight and two in transit passengers on a Virgin Atlantic flight.
The number of people who have recovered from the viral illness has increased to 112, while deaths remain at seven.
The Best-dos Santos Public Health Laboratory conducted 231 tests yesterday, bringing the total number of tests performed by the laboratory to 13 016. (BGIS)