Relatives of Mark Forde gathered at the scene at this bushy area between the abandoned St Joseph Parish Church and Joe’s River Bridge where a body was discovered yesterday. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Apple files countersuit against Fortnite developers Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
A St Joseph family is still holding on to some hope that their relative Mark Forde will be found safely after disappearing two weeks ago.
However, their belief that the 67-year-old, of Church Village, St Joseph, will return home was challenged yesterday when the skeletal remains of a body were discovered nearby between the abandoned St Joseph Parish Church and Joe’s River.
As soon as they heard the news of the discovery, the family converged on the area.
One of Forde’s cousins, Theophilus Grant, was among the relatives who have been looking for him. (TG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.
Below: Mark Forde (FILE)