MISSING: Sharaad Phillips (GP)
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Files put HSBC in spotlight Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Chambers, Slocombe to defend their titles Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Harvey Weinstein stripped of British honour Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the public’s assistance in locating Sharaad Phillips, 28, of Lot 45 Parish Land, Christ Church.
Phillips is 5 feet 7 inches tall. “He has a dark complexion, slim build, round head, oval face, afro hairstyle, thick eyebrows, small moustache, broad forehead, large nose, thin lips, light voice and he walks and swings his hands,” police said in a statement.
He has a tattoo with the words “AMBITION” on the right forearm. On his chest he has the following tattoos: “187”, “OJF”, “HATE BY MANY, LOVE BY MOST”.
When last seen, Phillips was wearing long blue jeans, a short sleeved V-neck plain, white T-Shirt and a pair of tan Timberland boots.
He frequents Cliff, St John and Hindsbury, St Michael.
Police said Phillips left the home of his mother Pamela Phillips on Sunday, May 10 about 8:30 a.m. and has not been seen or heard from since.
Anyone with information relative to Phillips’ whereabouts is asked to contact District ‘B’ Station at 437-4311, Emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station. (PR)