- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
A MAN is now in police custody following an accident involving his motorcycle and two police vehicles on Pine Hill Road, St Michael, yesterday morning. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch told the SATURDAY SUN the accident involving the man’s cycle, a police van and a police officer’s motorcycle occurred about 8:50 a.m. and the police cyclist complained of pain in a hand as a result. “The motorcyclist was taken into custody by the police, pending investigations into a matter related to the accident,” Welch said, but he was unable to give further details on the accident. Here, a police officer at the scene of the accident where the unmarked police jeep rests in front of the arrested man’s motorcycle. The damaged police motorcycle is at left.