- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
A complete environmental and health inspection will be done on the Furniture Limited building this year. But it could take as long as three months before the country’s Environmental Protection Department (EPD) gets to move into the building on Cumberland Street to complete its investigations. Reliable sources have informed the MIDWEEK NATION that the building’s proprietor, businesswoman Asha “Mrs Ram” Mirchandani, has been given the go-ahead to move items out of the large building and have them relocated. An EPD source revealed that Mirchandani was given the green light to move items last week, under the supervision of inspectors from the department.