- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
A man was found tied to a utility pole in Edghill, St Thomas, on Thursday night.
When a NATION team arrived on the scene the man was hogtied to a pole with rope around his neck and waistline. Residents said they were suspicious of the man’s actions.
However, the man told the Saturday Sun he is homeless and that the house he usually occupies was recently “pushed down”.
He further explained he was just trying to “find somewhere to sleep”.
Police, who were called in to investigate, left the scene with the man in their custody. Up to press time police public relations officer Inspector David Welch could neither deny nor confirm whether the man was charged. (TTY)