- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- CPL group tests negative for COVID-19 in Trinidad Read More
- Lara dispels coronavirus rumours Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Jack Woolley standing this morning in what is left of the mobile home he rents in Machipongo, Viginia. The National Weather Service has confirmed that a tornado touched down in Northampton County yesterday afternoon, demolishing the mobile home and a storage shed after crossing US Route 13. Woolley was at home in the living room of the mobile home when the tornado struck, and he used a laptop to shield his head from debris falling from the ceiling.