- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia and New Zealand look to 2022 Women’s World Cup Read More
- Mixed fortunes as Bajans slip up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Prime Minister David Thompson tonight told Barbadians he has chosen not to speak by live broadcast because his illness has resulted in weight loss. He told Barbadians to be concerned about the message and not the medium. He said he and his family were determined to battle the illness to ensure all that is humanly possible is done to arrest the illness, noting that ultimately the will of God will prevail.