Juanita Wade (GP)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Young’s magic Read More
- St Michael North East U-19 kings Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bad Boys for Life makes better than expected Box Office debut Read More
A hair-raising issue which surfaced at one secondary school this week is causing quite a stir among the student body and some parents.
It stems from the wearing of natural hair by some females at Harrison College, which has reportedly sparked the disapproval of principal Juanita Wade.
Some students at the school said they were offended when Wade addressed the issue during assembly on Wednesday.
One student told the SATURDAY SUN that the principal seemed not to be in favour of them wearing their hair natural, nor did she approve of “twist outs”.
They claim that Wade, who took over the top position at the Crumpton Street institution last September, had approached some students about their natural hair, expressing negative comments.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.