Minister of Education Ronald Jones
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF children will not be tolerated.
Minister of Education, Ronald Jones, sounded that warning during his featured address at The Lodge School speech day this morning.
Noting that the ministry had taken a "firm" stance on the issue, Jones said all contact between student and teacher must be formal. (YB)